Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Life Is About to Get a Little Easier....

Hi everyone...I just had to share some exciting news....life here in little 'ole Menifee, SoCal., is just about to get a WHOLE lot easier....THIS is coming Oct. 12...in 4 more days....!!!!
Yes, that says "SUPER" Target...that means GROCERIES, in addition to all of the other wonderful "retail therapy" items that will be displayed on the shelves! Truly a one-stop shopping dream! AND, all of this retail therapy is only 1/2 mile from our house! 1/2 mile!! I can see if from my backyard! That means...no more driving to Temecula (15-20 min. drive) or Murrieta (10 min. drive...with no traffic...) to get my retail therapy! Heck, I could WALK to SuperTarget! Oh wait, that's going a bit too far....I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to carry all of those retail therapy bags back home...I guess I'll have to take the truck...(LOL!)
OH! And THIS is already open! Haven't been yet....but I'm sure we'll visit soon!



And THIS is now open, as well....boy, am I in trouble...


This is coming, too...




And this one.....(check out those GINORMOUS clay pots...they are all over the shopping center...kind of cool!)




And Mark is excited about THIS opening at the end of the month....






And I'm pretty excited that office supplies will be close by as well....







And.....need I say more??? Opening any day....



Still to come: Probably the thing I'm MOST excited about...WAMU! Yes, I now won't have to drive to Murrieta or Temecula to complete my banking transactions! (there was no sign up on WAMU yet, so I couldn't take a photo) YESSSSS! Ooopps....it's not WAMU anymore, it's now called JP Morgan....but I don't care....it's close by!


Also coming: Best Buy! Marshalls! Lane Bryant! Panda Express! Chipotle Mexican food! Maybe TGIFridays! Sports Chalet.. (okay, not so excited about that one ) and lots of other fun shops and restaurants.
OHHHH! And how could I forget....yes, my friends...the ultimate store that will be 1/2 mile from my house, and I won't have to drive to Temecula to visit....MICHAEL'S!! (crafts) Not till after the first of the year, or so they say, but it's coming and I'm one happy girl.
So, here's to retail therapy that is less than 1/2 mile from my house! LOL! I won't have to spend so much $$ on gas, so there will be more money to pay for that retail therapy!
Hope all is well with you!
Cindy








1 comment:

Blythe said...

Oh, I so love Target. I would be as excited as you are about that one! Happy Shopping!