Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"There's no outdoor plumbing"....

Hello family and friends....that above quote comes from the sonogram tech. at Kaiser hospital today....Kirsten and Adam had the "big" sonogram....and yes, that's right...."there is no outdoor plumbing"!!

IT'S A GIRL!! "Little Peanut" is a GIRL!! Yay!! We are sooo excited! We get to keep buying pink! We've been inundated with pink for almost 3 years with with McKenna, and my niece, Shareese, just had a baby girl, Gabriella...so we'll just continue on with the "pink brigade"!

Now, Grammy (me) would have been happy with either a boy or a girl, of course!

They already have a name as well..."Madyson"!! (no middle name yet) Adam has always wanted a little girl named Madison...so that's what her name is! Kirsten just added the "y" instead of the "i".

We can't WAIT to meet our sweet little Madyson in about 19 weeks!! (mid-Aug)

Stay tuned!

In the meantime...hop on over to Kirsten's blog for her fun account of the day's news!

http://startingforeverwithfabulous.blogspot.com

We are off to Vegas this weekend.....I get to see the Donny & Marie show at the Flamingo....as I mentioned in the previous post....I'm READY for a little weekend away...

Take care and keep in touch, everyone! We'd love to hear from you!
Cindy

3 comments:

bren yule said...

Wahoo!!!! Congrats to all! I'm so excited, you family is growing! We'll all be swimming in pink!

Laura said...

I am so excited!!!!! I love the name too:) Congrats Grammy!!!!!

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . .